Sunday, January 20, 2013

Taking a trip to Pinehurst for Education and Golf



On Monday, January 21st, I will be traveling to Pinehurst, NC with my friend, Carl Benedict and several other turf professionals. Carl is my local distributor for Winfield Solutions, a distribution company that I purchase several product from. One of their product lines are BASF Products; http://betterturf.basf.us/


This will be a 2 day education event to better the knowledge of product use and several other topics. I am very excited also, to be able to play the famed "Pinehurst #2" golf course. Although temperatures will only reach the upper 50's on Monday during our round, I will surely dress warm and enjoy the experience.
Being able to enjoy this event with a great turf professional and a long time friend, Carl. I am sure I will come back with a wealth of knowledge and great memories.
If you would like information on this experience;

Locally; Florida You can contact,
Carl Benedict 
407-388-8613

Nationally, click on the link below;

Postcards/Telex from Tom Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment